Employment and Career Job Opportunity for Information Technology (IT) Technician:
• Experienced network technician will step right in to perform on-site service, troubleshoot networks / servers, determine and implement solutions, and handle emergencies on extremely diverse networks.
• Must be experienced on multiple operating systems, servers, server installs and migrations, various software programs, internet connectivity, and network hardware.
WEB AND MOBILE APP DEVELOPERS:
Employment and Career Opportunities for Software developers:
• Build and maintain Web based software and Mobile Apps with database back end. This includes maintaining existing application systems, building new systems, and integrating back end applications with web based applications.
• Experience with object oriented programming helpful, including experience with PHP, .Net, MySQL, MS SQL, Ajax, HTML5, Bootstrap, and MVC Frameworks.
Motivated individual to focus on point of sale/inventory control software.
• Must be energetic, possess ability to work on your own, and excellent communication/organizational skills.
• Basic computer hardware / software knowledge helpful.
DATA ENTRY/ BOOKKEEPER:
• Assist in data entry of accounting data, reconcile auto process entries.
• Create subscription entries, maintain recording spreadsheets
• Assist with customer contact calls for accounts receivable, etc.
• Entries must be accurate, good grammar and spelling required.
If you qualify for one of these positions and would like to join our team, please submit your resume to email@example.com and indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line.